hi, I speak english and french and want to learn some dutch. If anyone would like to chat that would be much appreciated! For the most part in english... hopefully. I do not know any dutch really...
I speak dutch and a bit of English (I'm learning it). Do you really don't know any dutch?
Why you wane learn it actually? We are such a small country :P of course we have a few awsome places and a bit of history :D
Well anyway here are a few first words :)
Hi = hallo
how are you? = Hoe gaat het met jou?
Bye = daag or doei
Well, my family is originally from Holland, and I would like to visit someday, and be able to talk to some of them! :P I would also just like to learn the language of my ancestors. :)
Dutch is not very difficult. If you want I can help you. Try to write. It doesn't matter what you write because you learn from mistakes.
If you don't like learning words, you can also watch Dutch television, for example online by : www.rtl.nl. Or if you have more time I can chat and learn you Dutch.
I will honestly say, my english isn't very good. So if I write something is wrong: sorry.
If you like it I can learn you Dutch words and very thing about Holland.
Sara ( from The Netherlands)
- Skype group to practice English/Italian/French/Persian_ Italian/French/English/Persian.
- Una curiosidad
- Looking for new students/language partners
- practicing english
- practicing english or learning italian
- Anche cucinando si impara l'italiano:modi di dire legati al cibo STARCI COME I CAVOLI A MERENDA
- anche cucinando ,si impara l'italiano! modi di dire legati al cibo :ROMPERE LE UOVA NEL PANIERE
- How to understand the meaning of the expression such as: to beat smb. to it.
- Old stories *to learn Farsi with laughter*
- Is there a word "self-retrain"?