Your favorite books/writers whose English is not too difficult?
Write about them please :)
Harry Potter is not my favorite book but its language is quite simple. More to the point, one could miss few sentences (or even pages ;) ) but still keep track of the plot. So, the audio book is good for the beginning for getting listening skills.
thanks really :)
Chetan bhagat's novels are my favourite,mostly love stories.Well,he's an indian best writer.May be you have heard about "the three idiots",it's a hindi move and its story is based on one of his novels.
Harry Potter by JK Rowling, of course. It's simple and quite interesting for any age!~
Any of Ernest Hemingway.
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry is a good read. Flowers for Algernon and Madeleine L'engle's A Wrinkle In Time series are all good books to read. These are a little young adult-ish though.
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))
- what do you think about tagalog language?
- I would like to speak better
- Spanish conversation (advance level)
- Marry a foreigner!
- Tópicos para escrever