Your favorite books/writers whose English is not too difficult?
Write about them please :)
Harry Potter is not my favorite book but its language is quite simple. More to the point, one could miss few sentences (or even pages ;) ) but still keep track of the plot. So, the audio book is good for the beginning for getting listening skills.
thanks really :)
Chetan bhagat's novels are my favourite,mostly love stories.Well,he's an indian best writer.May be you have heard about "the three idiots",it's a hindi move and its story is based on one of his novels.
Harry Potter by JK Rowling, of course. It's simple and quite interesting for any age!~
Any of Ernest Hemingway.
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry is a good read. Flowers for Algernon and Madeleine L'engle's A Wrinkle In Time series are all good books to read. These are a little young adult-ish though.
- Friends series
- What's your first foreign language?
- Hi search for new friends
- nunca te acostaras sin aprender algo nuevo
- Need help!!
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?