A good resource for IELTS essay expressions (Academic Module)
This web site above is run by The University of Manchester and primary for writers who publish research papers. However, there are some useful expressions included. For example, let's check out this link below.
These approaches are good to use in Task 1 questions and precise examples.
Here is for Task 2.
You'll see some structures possible to be used in the task 2 essay. There are more helpful formurations to explore.
Please feel free to make a comment and good luck for your study.
No comment given.
- Useful table for learning Russian Cases
- En busca de compañeros de aprendizaje
- Why do Chinese entries get more corrections than English entries? Why?
- What is the best that you can give her or him in married life?
- Pool: how stupid is being racist?
- Groupe de l'apprentissage du français
- Long distance relationship work?
- any one studying for the GRE exam !?
- salut , qui veut faire un groupe pour apprendre la langue francais , je suis disponible
- kevin learning English