A good resource for IELTS essay expressions (Academic Module)
This web site above is run by The University of Manchester and primary for writers who publish research papers. However, there are some useful expressions included. For example, let's check out this link below.
These approaches are good to use in Task 1 questions and precise examples.
Here is for Task 2.
You'll see some structures possible to be used in the task 2 essay. There are more helpful formurations to explore.
Please feel free to make a comment and good luck for your study.
No comment given.
- Anyone here interested in Filipino(Tagalog)
- Will your existence be affected due to others' perceptions of you?
- Skype partener
- reading tips
- What do you know about Brazil?
- 自己写的诗歌《灯塔》《The lighthouse 》
- New Account
- Khasi? खासी भाषा?
- How to Improve English?
- I want to know what kind of Chinese studengts are favored in foreign colleges and universities....