Filipino(Tagalog) Consonants and Vowels
This is a simple tip about Filipino(Tagalog) consonants and vowels. I hope it will be useful to all Filipino(Tagalog) learners.
The Filipino(Tagalog) consonants are: b, d, k, g, h, l, m, n, ng, p, r, s, t, w, y
The Filipino(Tagalog) vowels are: a, e, i, o, u
Study them carefully because they are very important fundamental of Filipino(Tagalog) language.
No comment given.
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries