Filipino(Tagalog) Consonants and Vowels
This is a simple tip about Filipino(Tagalog) consonants and vowels. I hope it will be useful to all Filipino(Tagalog) learners.
The Filipino(Tagalog) consonants are: b, d, k, g, h, l, m, n, ng, p, r, s, t, w, y
The Filipino(Tagalog) vowels are: a, e, i, o, u
Study them carefully because they are very important fundamental of Filipino(Tagalog) language.
No comment given.
- Norwegian and the noun cases
- What do you think are good topics for networking?
- Have you a relatives in another countries or continents?
- English conversation
- A Poem Written in Ancient Chinese
- I have fear to improve my English in front a lot of people, How can I overcome more quickly?
- who I will know