Filipino(Tagalog) Consonants and Vowels
This is a simple tip about Filipino(Tagalog) consonants and vowels. I hope it will be useful to all Filipino(Tagalog) learners.
The Filipino(Tagalog) consonants are: b, d, k, g, h, l, m, n, ng, p, r, s, t, w, y
The Filipino(Tagalog) vowels are: a, e, i, o, u
Study them carefully because they are very important fundamental of Filipino(Tagalog) language.
No comment given.
- Thinking about moving o Japan for 3 to 6 months.
- Deutche band
- where can I find videos to heart the Aussie accent?
- Help for English!
- how to say in german ?
- Help with giving directions!
- EU visas. Teach English while studying a foreign language
- 據/依/以/根據 有什麼不一樣?
- is somebody from Kiev here ?