Filipino(Tagalog) Consonants and Vowels
This is a simple tip about Filipino(Tagalog) consonants and vowels. I hope it will be useful to all Filipino(Tagalog) learners.
The Filipino(Tagalog) consonants are: b, d, k, g, h, l, m, n, ng, p, r, s, t, w, y
The Filipino(Tagalog) vowels are: a, e, i, o, u
Study them carefully because they are very important fundamental of Filipino(Tagalog) language.
No comment given.
- Help please!
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?
- Addressing people in shops in Vietnam
- adding each other to practice english
- All dfghjg
- je peux t'enseigner l'anglais et l'arabe
- Learn German
- Learning English
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Criminal Music
- هيا بنا نتعلم اللغة الانجليزيه