Filipino(Tagalog) Consonants and Vowels
This is a simple tip about Filipino(Tagalog) consonants and vowels. I hope it will be useful to all Filipino(Tagalog) learners.
The Filipino(Tagalog) consonants are: b, d, k, g, h, l, m, n, ng, p, r, s, t, w, y
The Filipino(Tagalog) vowels are: a, e, i, o, u
Study them carefully because they are very important fundamental of Filipino(Tagalog) language.
No comment given.
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?
- Sports in China
- Keep on or give up
- skype group for females
- what's the best way to learn german faster ?
- How do you set your keyboard to type accented letters
- why are my english notebooks/discussions being written in arabic division ?