Need advice for learning Indonesian
I wanna start learning Indonesian...
Need the best and easiest way!Any advices?
Anybody wanna help me?
i can help you, you can contact me on skype, my ID is tuti.hastuti1
I can help yo, Dude
Nice to know person like you, who interested to learn Indonesian :)
learn from the native speaker, that's the best way so far. i'd like to help u if u want to.. :)
i think you should start to remember many words in indonesian. or in the easiest way, learn it with conversation practice everyday :)
I give free basic lesson of Bahasa Indonesia every week! Contact me if you are interested :)
There are several ways to improve your skill in learning Indonesian, such as speak with native speakers; try to write any sentences in Indonesian; and read Indonesian books, articles, etc.
If you have any question, just ask me and i'll help you ^^
You can start by posting a text in Indonesian and let me know. I'll try to help you with the correction or suggestions.
Actually, learning Indonesian is very easy. . .
Much easier than learning another language. .
I can help you,brother. . .
Terimakasih (Thank you). . .
if you don't mind,,
i will help u...
me too! I really want to learn Indonesian.
I can teach Korean If you want to learn..
please add me too on skype - hjshin0110
- Resources for translating words and simple sentences in Mongolian
- I need help to know what are the mistakes of my class redaction!
- Litterature Française
- salut, je veax parler le francais; is there anybody to help?
- Intercambiar idiomas
- Chanson française (Daniel Balavoine)
- Polyglot Project is booming!
- Study AbroadOutside Organization Study Abroad Scholarships
- 最近很无聊，想练习普通话的可以找我~ If you wanna practice mandarin, feel free to contact me~
- Spanish/Russian language exchange