This discussion is all about Filipino(Tagalog) pronouns. Study them because they are very important in Filipino(Tagalog) grammar.
First Person Singular = Ako ( I )
First Person Plural = Kami ( we, exclusive ), Tayo ( we, inclusive)
Second Person Singular = Ikaw / Ka ( you)
Second Person Plural = Kayo ( you all )
Third Person Singular = Siya ( he / she )
Third Person Plural = Sila ( they )
I will write simple sentences using "ay sentence" the inverted structure.
Ako ay isang mekaniko. = I am a mechanic.
Kami ay mga lalaki. = We are men ( exclusive )
Tayo ay mga doktor. = We are doctors. ( inclusive)
Ikaw ay isang guro. = You are a teacher.
Saan ka pupunta? = Where are you going?
Kumusta po kayo? = How are you? ( you all )
Siya ay mataba at pandak. = She is fat and short.
Sila ay pupunta sa Maynila bukas. = They are going to Manila tomorrow.
I hope this simple lesson will be helpful to all of you who are learning Filipino(Tagalog).
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Practical Spanish Slang Expressions
- I would exchange in English/French with you ♥
- Seeking French and/or Mandarin Language Exchange (Native English)
- Hi I'm fahed . I would like to your friend.
- Come si tratta il fuso orario tra l'Italia e la California per lo scambio reciproco della conversazione?
- Teaching the teacher
- which song you hear right now ? write the lyrics :D right now
- Learn German
- Busy holiday