I‘m looking for Swedish - Chinese language exchange partner!
If you can speak good Swedish?
If you are interested in Chinese culture and language?
If you are a fun person?
If you are living in Shanghai?
Let's start language exchange regularly and have fun!
1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Partners' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures.
2. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry
- Learning Article : 10 Practical Spanish Slang Expressions