Hello there! I'm a Chinese native speaker, and I can speak English as well (over 15years' speaking experience), I'd like to find some friends who could help me on learning Cantonese, Japanese, Korean.. I can offer you some help on speaking English, Mandarin.. If you're interested, pls leave a message and I'll get back to you within 48 hours.. thank you.
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?
- Help me with my translation result?
- The most beautiful story may hear in your life
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"