Don't confuse !
художник[ artist-m ] , художница[ artist-f ] & артист[ actor ] , артистка[ actress ]
I think художница means as a noun: a female artist.
артист[ actor ] , артистка[ actress ]
Актёр (m) - актриса (f)
The professional actress is rather актриса. The word артистка is common colloquial. It can be used in regard to any female who is acting as an actress.
The same holds truth for артист and актёр.
Please , do not hesitate to write your comment !
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit
- Which first book to start English?
- Pour mieux apprendre le français..
- Why my Arabic questions are regarded as unclear and not useful?
- Do you have something healthy you enjoy doing??
- Does anyone here speak Esperanto?
- Looking a friend who want practice English
- Lire dans une autre langue
- Looking a friend who want practice Spanish and help me to practice English