Speaking Self-study Group Meeting Every Friday
If you are available from 2:00pm on Friday (Pacific time, California), conntact 'Chi' (italki.ielts) on skype.
If you are not a member, please join in this group and then contact me.
To participate in this session, just bring one IELTS speaking question so that we can practise together.
The session may last 30 to 45 minutes (It depends on the number of participants.) If no member comes up to Skype by 2:15 pm (PCT), the session of the week will be cancelled. (Please say 'hallo' to me on the time so that I can add you in a skype group session.)
(Notice that I am not a teacher or a native English speaker. This is a self-study group. Success will be a result in keeping practice, not alone but together.)
If you have requests or questions, please let me know.
Hopefully see you on Friday.
No comment given.
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?
- Which is more important?the family or the career?
- Aide moi sur mon devor si'l vous plait
- Learning Article : 7 Ways To Unmask A Foreigner Who Speaks English
- Что-то нескучно делать на русском