Swedish replacement words
I just stumbled over a link with really useful Swedish replacement words, where you otherwise might be tempted to use a Swenglish version!
Have a look at: http://www.sprakradet.se/GetDoc?meta_id=1952
No comment given.
- chinese teledrama
- What do you think about plastic surgery ?
- I have ran out of questions and I still have a question
- things I already know
- what do you think about Pacquiao and Mayweather
- Отправка подарок России
- Do you dream recently?
- Spanish ..
- I´m hurt ... aparently, to my friends, i´m a dude too
- Learning Article : An Easy Check: The Adverbial Participle In Russian