Swedish replacement words
I just stumbled over a link with really useful Swedish replacement words, where you otherwise might be tempted to use a Swenglish version!
Have a look at: http://www.sprakradet.se/GetDoc?meta_id=1952
No comment given.
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.
- To anyone needing a language partner to teach English
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语
- How to find the good client from website?
- need assitance urgently
- Typing in Japanese
- 谁住在Qinhuangdao还是学在Hebei Normal University of Science and Technology？
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese