The Norwegian alphabet
The English alphabet contains letters:26 letters
The Norwegian contains 3 more:
the alphabet is the same as the english to the z, but after z you add the letters Æ,Ø,Å.
so the Norwegian alphabet will look like this: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z,Æ,Ø,Å
I will not recommend to start by learning phrases and grammar before you have got this right.
Please leave a reply!
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?
- Language Exchange