The Norwegian alphabet
The English alphabet contains letters:26 letters
The Norwegian contains 3 more:
the alphabet is the same as the english to the z, but after z you add the letters Æ,Ø,Å.
so the Norwegian alphabet will look like this: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z,Æ,Ø,Å
I will not recommend to start by learning phrases and grammar before you have got this right.
Please leave a reply!
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?
- What is important to enter in a good university?
- What is most difficult part with studying Japanese?
- Les chanteurs québecoises
- Is possible to get fluency in any foreign language whitout studying abroad