The Norwegian alphabet
The English alphabet contains letters:26 letters
The Norwegian contains 3 more:
the alphabet is the same as the english to the z, but after z you add the letters Æ,Ø,Å.
so the Norwegian alphabet will look like this: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z,Æ,Ø,Å
I will not recommend to start by learning phrases and grammar before you have got this right.
Please leave a reply!
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?