The Norwegian alphabet
The English alphabet contains letters:26 letters
The Norwegian contains 3 more:
the alphabet is the same as the english to the z, but after z you add the letters Æ,Ø,Å.
so the Norwegian alphabet will look like this: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z,Æ,Ø,Å
I will not recommend to start by learning phrases and grammar before you have got this right.
Please leave a reply!
- Life is life!
- Hi,everyone,I wanna learn English.
- Solo intentalo... Just try
- i want to learn English !!
- It's Friday
- i want student english
- I wanna learn English
- Looking for Language Partner: Japanese / English or Portuguese
- Do you think that daily weather influence your mood?
- Francais contre arabe