The Norwegian alphabet
The English alphabet contains letters:26 letters
The Norwegian contains 3 more:
the alphabet is the same as the english to the z, but after z you add the letters Æ,Ø,Å.
so the Norwegian alphabet will look like this: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z,Æ,Ø,Å
I will not recommend to start by learning phrases and grammar before you have got this right.
Please leave a reply!
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .
- What is 'pusero'?
- I want to learn english with someone
- Social apps for different people
- Listening skill
- How you can improve the language ??