Hebrew study tips
Schedule the hours that you will practice Hebrew on a weekly basis if you can stick to the same routine, times and days this is best as your mind is optimized to receive information, your mind is like a dog, train it and it will obey. I would recommend at least three lessons per week, each lesson should be no less than one hour no more than two, your brain will only absorb and retain so much information in one sitting. Personally I always do one hour lessons but it is of vital importance that you have a session plan before you start, it is also important that you schedule the lessons while your brain is active, before bed is not a good idea More Hebrew study tips
No comment given.
- Can you help me to correct my writing test? Thanks
- Do you fast?
- International whatsapp group-Would you like to join in?
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?