Hebrew study tips
Schedule the hours that you will practice Hebrew on a weekly basis if you can stick to the same routine, times and days this is best as your mind is optimized to receive information, your mind is like a dog, train it and it will obey. I would recommend at least three lessons per week, each lesson should be no less than one hour no more than two, your brain will only absorb and retain so much information in one sitting. Personally I always do one hour lessons but it is of vital importance that you have a session plan before you start, it is also important that you schedule the lessons while your brain is active, before bed is not a good idea More Hebrew study tips
No comment given.
- HOW CAN YOU OVERCOME #WORRY#???
- I want to shout F****K YOU!
- what kind of surprise that life gave to you?
- I want to have a English name, who can help me
- What is a Community Tutor?
- about my english name.
- Can you help me with my introduction in Chinese
- university =wasting time?
- "Infero" ,Dan Brown's new novel.Has anybody read it?