Hebrew study tips
Schedule the hours that you will practice Hebrew on a weekly basis if you can stick to the same routine, times and days this is best as your mind is optimized to receive information, your mind is like a dog, train it and it will obey. I would recommend at least three lessons per week, each lesson should be no less than one hour no more than two, your brain will only absorb and retain so much information in one sitting. Personally I always do one hour lessons but it is of vital importance that you have a session plan before you start, it is also important that you schedule the lessons while your brain is active, before bed is not a good idea More Hebrew study tips
No comment given.
- Necisito ayudar con RR's en Espanol
- Die Sterbehilfe : Was meinen Sie ? Was denken Sie ?
- Browsing websites
- Hola! Spanish learner fluent in english. Puedo hablar ingles, quiero aprender espanol!
- Poor Credit Loans - Old Days Are Gone Now
- "Could have" to express a sense of gratitude
- What about you guys?
- arab dialects
- END OF THE DAY!!!
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!