Listen to as much spoken Hebrew as you can
When you are learning Hebrew what you are thinking of is speaking Hebrew. The goal is to learn to speak Hebrew to be able to hold a conversation but to achieve this you need to be able to listen and listen well. How many times have you been abroad and made an attempt to speak and been completely confused by a torrent of words coming back to you from a native speaker. To actually have a conversation you need to listen and listen hard. To do this you need to spend time practising your listening skills using a number of resources. click Where can I learn Hebrew to learn more
No comment given.
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?