Listen to as much spoken Hebrew as you can
When you are learning Hebrew what you are thinking of is speaking Hebrew. The goal is to learn to speak Hebrew to be able to hold a conversation but to achieve this you need to be able to listen and listen well. How many times have you been abroad and made an attempt to speak and been completely confused by a torrent of words coming back to you from a native speaker. To actually have a conversation you need to listen and listen hard. To do this you need to spend time practising your listening skills using a number of resources. click Where can I learn Hebrew to learn more
No comment given.
- I need a practice partner! 도와주세요! c:
- Discusss one global issue that is of concern to you.
- How to get the most out of phrasebooks and SRS apps?
- I am looking for a text of this song!
- What is your favourite NFL team and why?
- Juego de Tronos (Game of Thrones) / Saga 'Canción de Hielo y Fuego' (The Song of Ice and Fire)
- whats your opinion about Iranan nuclear program
- What is your favorite sport ? And favorite team in the world ?
- English Comprehension
- где я могу смотрить индийски фильмы по-русский онлайн?