Listen to as much spoken Hebrew as you can
When you are learning Hebrew what you are thinking of is speaking Hebrew. The goal is to learn to speak Hebrew to be able to hold a conversation but to achieve this you need to be able to listen and listen well. How many times have you been abroad and made an attempt to speak and been completely confused by a torrent of words coming back to you from a native speaker. To actually have a conversation you need to listen and listen hard. To do this you need to spend time practising your listening skills using a number of resources. click Where can I learn Hebrew to learn more
No comment given.
- For learning English
- What makes human language unique?
- Who we are?
- Would you like to leave your native country?
- what's your suggestion about ( Learning new english words ) .
- What is the weather like in Beijing during June?
- What's your favorite Thai food ?
- Don't think of yourself as an ugly person.Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.——LOL:)...That's true!
- Dressing code at the beach