How can I learn Russian ?
I know nothing about the written one.
If you want to learn Russian, maybe you need to have a guideline. I am trying to learn Russian too. And I recommend you have a look at this web site: russianlessons.net. Italki has good resources as well. What makes Italki different is its interactive tools and meeting opportunities with the native speakers. I know that all the Russians here are very kind and helpful. You may find and meet your teachers here. You can post your notebook entries to be evaluated. You can make new friends, and exchange your language. But, in my opinion, the most important step is to have a start as soon as possible.
Thank you, guys! I'll never forget your suggestion.
You are welcome :)
I am Oleg. My wife and I are learning English. We can you help study Russian, and can you help our English ? (speak and write to skype). We study English with teacher every week. We started this three month ago. I have -skype- and we can speak every day ! Russian is our language, we help you !
My skype name - olserver
Best regards, Oleg.
Maybe you need to talk in Russian on Skype?
I teach Arabic and English languages, and you learn Russian, maybe we should talk on skype?
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Start learning German
- what's the difference of " lighting" and "lamp" in its usage ?
- Looking for language exchange partners who can practise Ehglish with me on Saturday nights(Beijing Time) .
- Is there anyone avalaible to practise English now?
- Build Me Up, Buttercup by the Foundations
- Why learn Arabic?
- Do you think fathers should share parental leave?
- Consigli su Roma e Lecce