ж at the end of a word
When ж is placed at the end of a word does it sounds like ш?
For ejample: муж or нож
ж sounds like ш at the end of the word
and жь sounds like ш at the end of the word too
fox example: рожь
По правилам орфоэпии на месте звонких согласных ты произносишь соответствующие глухие.
на месте ж- (ш) : багаж- бага(ш); морж-мор(ш)
I hope you can understand at Russian , if no, tell me I'll try to explain at English..
на месте ж- (ш)
на месте б- (п)
на месте в-(ф)
на месте г- (к)
на месте з-(с)
на месте д-(т)
I don't understand Russian yet. It seems you are referring to a Russian grammar rule regarding the changing pronunciation of letters. This also happens in English but not in Spanish. Spanish has other complications.
- What is the fully meaning of...
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life
- This website
- Sincerity. Is it easy to be sincere with people?