ж at the end of a word
When ж is placed at the end of a word does it sounds like ш?
For ejample: муж or нож
ж sounds like ш at the end of the word
and жь sounds like ш at the end of the word too
fox example: рожь
По правилам орфоэпии на месте звонких согласных ты произносишь соответствующие глухие.
на месте ж- (ш) : багаж- бага(ш); морж-мор(ш)
I hope you can understand at Russian , if no, tell me I'll try to explain at English..
на месте ж- (ш)
на месте б- (п)
на месте в-(ф)
на месте г- (к)
на месте з-(с)
на месте д-(т)
I don't understand Russian yet. It seems you are referring to a Russian grammar rule regarding the changing pronunciation of letters. This also happens in English but not in Spanish. Spanish has other complications.
- Swing Dancing
- Are foreigner enjoy chat by video or speech？
- Are our Kids Tough Enough : UK vs Chinese Education
- I am looking for English/British friends for language exchange. Could you help me?
- If you don't want to be friends with someone, what will you do? Delete them or simply don't text them back?
- nos souvenirs
- What consider about life in other country?
- NEW HERE :D
- Looking for Intermediate Learners of English
- Finding friends in Language partners... ?