I'm also try improve the english, So pla give me your sugitions. bye friends .
Here are some easy steps for learning English for free using Italki resources.
1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Partners' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures.
2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community.
3. Discuss in Groups - Click on 'Groups' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of.
4. View and Download Free Language Learning Resources - Click on 'Knowledge' and 'Resources' to get textbooks, podcasts, notes and other helpful guides.
5. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials.
6. Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writing.
Good luck !!!
- Help me with my translation result?
- The most beautiful story may hear in your life
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde