I'm Steve and I just joined italki.com today. I'm an American living in Washington, DC who lived and studied in Germany. I'm interested in maybe talking to people via Skype to brush up on my German and help you with your (American) English. Let me know if you're interested in Skyping!
No comment given.
- Useful idiom: to ring something up/ battere (sul registratore di cassa)
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion