HI! :) <3
I have been learning Korean for about a week now, just speaking only. I feel I am progressing at a fast pace, but I want to practice speaking with others. I am definitely a beginner and couldn't talk about much, but the sooner I start the better! I don't know how to read or write the language, but I am open to learning that as well!
For me, I think it is better to learn reading and writing Korean first. Eventhough you understand someone through speaking, you don't want to be illiterate (reading and writing). ^^; I admit I am having difficulty with speaking/listening but when I can imagine what I physically write down and then transform it verbally, it is much easier. :D All aspects should be learned. ^^
I recently started my journey learning the Korean language as well, and I agree with Chloe. In my personal experience, I struggled when I started learning Korean because I hadn't yet learned to recognize consonants and vowels. So I am working on recognizing all of the alphabet and letter combinations so I can better read and sound out the syllables.
What resources are you using to learn Korean?
You can chat with me ^^. I know the alphabet and sentence structure.
Lilah - Well i use TTMIK (aka Talktomeinkorean) and the youtube pages sweetntasytv and ttmik also has many videos on yt too. ^^. Good luck on your language journey ! :3
- Buy passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas
- I am sure everybody has rewrited poetry of famous writers in the childhood! Let`s share our creations.
- Have you ever made a secret language in your childhood?
- tous les domaines
- Who to wacth onepiece?
- Have you ever experienced that you dont want to contact some people you really miss
- Como não passar no exame do DETRAN?
- British Accent
- Combien de temps pour maîtriser la langue française ?
- Online resources for learning Croatian