B or BO
B and BO both translate as IN. When do you use one or the other?
We use "В" with the words beginnig with vowels. eg - В океане
And "Во" for the words beginning with consonants. eg - Во дворе
Irina, not so simple. For instance, I will say "В замке/в крепости/в магазине", but they all start with consonants. There is no strict rule. I have found similar question with good answers here: http://otvety.google.ru/otvety/thread?tid=3a5f8ea58e170c25&pli=1
It gives me a good general idea.
"О" is a connecting vowel. For exemple, in french you speek: '' Quel musée cherche-t-il?'' - He searches for what museum?. Or in english you use '' There are...''. The last latters said, but ussually not said.
So, this object hasn't a rule.
В банке, во саду= в саду, в руке, во мне( but not в мне), в огне(but not во огне)
- French App
- The tragedy of my Comel (kawaii) Cat ;_;
- TORFL / ТРКИ
- What do you think of marriage? So much on my mind
- Hi, Please read my msg. I write it In ENGLISH And I press its french ,, sorry
- Donald Trump says "China"
- aprendendo inglês
- HSK Locker app for practising Chinese.
- WhatsApp groups
- Need a partner who want to inprove oral english,then we can practice together.