Can you tell me please your favourite book in English?
Please, I want a simple and easy book.
Thanks in advance :-)
My English is bad , So I can help you.Because there is no a good English book for you,sorry
I've just read one and my very first book in English - it's Harry Potter part 1. It seemed to be easy enough as a first book, so i can recommend it for english learners.
Also, as i think, it's a good idea to read the book which you already have read in your native language or may be watched a film by this book.
Thanks a lot.
The kite runner,Tess.They has a good influnce to me.
The Hitchhiker's Guide To Galaxy by Douglas Adams
Amazing book, it will make you laugh a lot and think a lot about life.... my favorit along with The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho....
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. You can read it here:
- whats the meaning of "in a sense that?"
- hello everybody
- Foreign language instruction at schools in your country
- what is the meaning of "bronzé sur la plage" and "séjourné balnéaires"
- How to say ''Reality is what's agreed upon.'' in your language?
- I repeat the daniela's question: There is someone that can help me with English?
- I would like to improve my Italian!
- hello frıendsssssssssssss
- How do you define a real woman?A real woman ___________________