Exchanging Spanish/English for Russian
Hello all: I am interested on learning Russian, so if there is any native russian speaker willing to learn Spanish or English, feel free to drop me a line and perhaps we can help each other, through an exchange. Thanks and best regards, Grace :)
Here I am, a native russian speaker who learns both English and Spanish and is eager for language exchange! I study languages and I'm training to be a teacher of German so I have some experience ;) and one more thing: next semester I'm going to have a course on teaching Russian as foreign/second language, so I'd be really glad to find somebody I could help and even coach :)
looking forward to hearing from you soon
Hi Genie!, sounds wonderful! I´m glad to have read your comment :) I will send you a private message with my skype screen name. Thank you :) Best regards, Grace :)
Hello! Im native russian speaker too. Also I`m student of Pedagogic university - I will be teacher of Russian language for russian schools. I don`t have practice of teaching, but may be I can help you.
Thanks Anastasya88; I´ll send u a message. Best regards, Grace.
Hello Genie, I tried to send you a message but that feature isn´t available on ur account :) So here is my skype: amparo.grace Feel free to add me please and let me know it is you. Looking forward to talking to you. Best regards, Grace :)
- Can you translate this sentence in Chinese？
- What do you think is the most sexy language?
- Do you think you deserve better than this?
- whats the meaning of "in a sense that?"
- hello everybody
- Foreign language instruction at schools in your country
- what is the meaning of "bronzé sur la plage" and "séjourné balnéaires"
- How to say ''Reality is what's agreed upon.'' in your language?
- I repeat the daniela's question: There is someone that can help me with English?