Exchanging Spanish/English for Russian
Hello all: I am interested on learning Russian, so if there is any native russian speaker willing to learn Spanish or English, feel free to drop me a line and perhaps we can help each other, through an exchange. Thanks and best regards, Grace :)
Here I am, a native russian speaker who learns both English and Spanish and is eager for language exchange! I study languages and I'm training to be a teacher of German so I have some experience ;) and one more thing: next semester I'm going to have a course on teaching Russian as foreign/second language, so I'd be really glad to find somebody I could help and even coach :)
looking forward to hearing from you soon
Hi Genie!, sounds wonderful! I´m glad to have read your comment :) I will send you a private message with my skype screen name. Thank you :) Best regards, Grace :)
Hello! Im native russian speaker too. Also I`m student of Pedagogic university - I will be teacher of Russian language for russian schools. I don`t have practice of teaching, but may be I can help you.
Thanks Anastasya88; I´ll send u a message. Best regards, Grace.
Hello Genie, I tried to send you a message but that feature isn´t available on ur account :) So here is my skype: amparo.grace Feel free to add me please and let me know it is you. Looking forward to talking to you. Best regards, Grace :)
- English-farsi(persian) Exchange
- English-Persian(farsi) exchange!!!
- Frustrations of learning Italian
- Hello to everyone.
- La Musica modernas
- Does the order we write letters (such as A and B) matter?
- What TV shows/ Movies would you recommend for an English learner?
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?