Exchanging Spanish/English for Russian
Hello all: I am interested on learning Russian, so if there is any native russian speaker willing to learn Spanish or English, feel free to drop me a line and perhaps we can help each other, through an exchange. Thanks and best regards, Grace :)
Here I am, a native russian speaker who learns both English and Spanish and is eager for language exchange! I study languages and I'm training to be a teacher of German so I have some experience ;) and one more thing: next semester I'm going to have a course on teaching Russian as foreign/second language, so I'd be really glad to find somebody I could help and even coach :)
looking forward to hearing from you soon
Hi Genie!, sounds wonderful! I´m glad to have read your comment :) I will send you a private message with my skype screen name. Thank you :) Best regards, Grace :)
Hello! Im native russian speaker too. Also I`m student of Pedagogic university - I will be teacher of Russian language for russian schools. I don`t have practice of teaching, but may be I can help you.
Thanks Anastasya88; I´ll send u a message. Best regards, Grace.
Hello Genie, I tried to send you a message but that feature isn´t available on ur account :) So here is my skype: amparo.grace Feel free to add me please and let me know it is you. Looking forward to talking to you. Best regards, Grace :)
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.
- Why do people learn Hindi.
- what the meaning of this スタ／＼?
- Do anyone have any English singers to recommend?