In Need of Help - Learning Japanese
Hello, I am Yuuki and I know how to speak a little bit of Japanese. I do not know any kanji, and I can spot very few Hiragana and Katakana.
The point is, I would like some help learning Japanese. I would like to become fluent enough that I would not look stupid if I ever visted Japan. Which, I hope to visit there one day.
So please help! Arigato!
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- I AM A NEWBIE HERE!!! WHAT'S AWESOME ABOUT ITALKI? TELL ME GUYS :)
- ‘u9niya f d-darija meghrbiya (Anyone knows how this continues?)
- what do you think about chinese girl?
- Please, explain a meaning of this phrase.
- regarding grammer
- Single or couple
- What would you recommend me?
- Question about the education system in United Kingdom
- Let's Play in English