In Need of Help - Learning Japanese
Hello, I am Yuuki and I know how to speak a little bit of Japanese. I do not know any kanji, and I can spot very few Hiragana and Katakana.
The point is, I would like some help learning Japanese. I would like to become fluent enough that I would not look stupid if I ever visted Japan. Which, I hope to visit there one day.
So please help! Arigato!
- Do you know how to change your life?
- A question
- The best way to learn a language
- Losing confidence and starting again with French or other language
- What makes your days happier and more exciting?
- Normal people around here?
- share us this discussion
- I'm beginer
- Can you recommend me some books to improve my english? :-)
- Anyone out there on their PhD in Mathematics or Theoretical Physics?