What is the Russian expression for people who easily get angry?
And the opposite meaning somebody who rarely gets angry?
Hi man! May somebody will add another exspressions but I have on my mind follows: Взорваться - to explode, разразиться бранью - to burst into abuse. Less formal - У него "снесло крышу" - his roof was pulled down. And answer on the second part of the question: Спокойный, как слон - He is quite as an elephant. Good luck!
вспыльчивый / вспыльчивая
имульсивный / импульсивная
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Portuguese Vs English
- exchange partner needed -- Russian/Spanish
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club