What is the Russian expression for people who easily get angry?
And the opposite meaning somebody who rarely gets angry?
Hi man! May somebody will add another exspressions but I have on my mind follows: Взорваться - to explode, разразиться бранью - to burst into abuse. Less formal - У него "снесло крышу" - his roof was pulled down. And answer on the second part of the question: Спокойный, как слон - He is quite as an elephant. Good luck!
вспыльчивый / вспыльчивая
имульсивный / импульсивная
- do u agree with this???
- I want to learn English weel
- Translation for this sentence
- Can someone tell me the senses in Arabic? Like sight, hearing, etc. ?
- My opinion on Heath Ledger vs Jack Nicholson Joker
- Hello everryone! My name is Phoenix
- Hi I'm from China. If you're interested, can I teach you Chinese and can you teach me English?
- Hola, tengo aprender espanol
- Hi everyone!