What is the Russian expression for people who easily get angry?
And the opposite meaning somebody who rarely gets angry?
Hi man! May somebody will add another exspressions but I have on my mind follows: Взорваться - to explode, разразиться бранью - to burst into abuse. Less formal - У него "снесло крышу" - his roof was pulled down. And answer on the second part of the question: Спокойный, как слон - He is quite as an elephant. Good luck!
вспыльчивый / вспыльчивая
имульсивный / импульсивная
- La Musica modernas
- Does the order we write letters (such as A and B) matter?
- What TV shows/ Movies would you recommend for an English learner?
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?
- Sports in China
- Keep on or give up
- skype group for females