Brazilian Human Body (Membros do Corpo Humano)
Had - Cabeça
Hand - mão Hands -Mãos (Plural)
Foot - pé (singular) Feet - pés (plural)
Eye - Olho (Singular) Eyes - Olhos (Plural)
Arm - braço (sing.) Arms - braços (Plural) *****Hug - abraço (similar word)
Leg - perna Legs - pernas ***** Cool - Legal (Similar word)
Hair - Cabelo
Heart - Coração
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?
- Help me with my translation result?
- The most beautiful story may hear in your life
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"