Brazilian Tipical Greetings (Típicos cumprimentos brasileiros)
Oi - Hi - (The sound of "o" is like Iwoa) O som do "o" é como em Iwoa.
Olá - Hello (The sound of "á", is like Florida) O som do "á" é como em Flórida.
Tudo bem? - It's all right? (The sound of "Tu" is like on verb "to" be, and the sound of "bem", is like "big ben")
- learning Spanish
- English idioms
- Do relationships affect career?
- Do you enjoy poems? I am going to share some Spanish poems. Please give me some English poems that you know.
- that was true happiness
- french books
- What do you know about Belarus?
- Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?