Brazilian Tipical Greetings (Típicos cumprimentos brasileiros)
Oi - Hi - (The sound of "o" is like Iwoa) O som do "o" é como em Iwoa.
Olá - Hello (The sound of "á", is like Florida) O som do "á" é como em Flórida.
Tudo bem? - It's all right? (The sound of "Tu" is like on verb "to" be, and the sound of "bem", is like "big ben")
- Is there anybody want to learn chinese mandarin or cantonese?Chat with me !
- Hi, can anyone give me some advice about rent a house in UK?
- Just relax with this funny Story!
- leaning english
- Learning multiple languages
- Do you like vegetarian people? What do you think about it ?
- Can you please help me
- ¿ Who can help me with my english ?
- i want to learning English,who can help me?
- wanna learn flluent English