Learning Russian by immersion
The best way of learning Russian (and any new language) is by immersions. That means to experience the language first-hand in text and speech during daily life.
Sometimes this is however not possible and, it can even be a little bit frustrating since the people you interact with do not express themselves very clear.
The stories in Russian from this site: http://www.howtolearnrussianlanguage.com, are specially adopted for foreign students of Russian language. They will help you a lot on your way towards better pronunciation and understanding.
- Language exchange ( English , Chinese, German)
- What did you like to do when you were a child?
- English words that I really don't like... What do you think?
- Any native French speaker who wants to learn English?
- Can I help me.... :(
- i'm lost…
- Portuguese World :P
- Melhores livros para aprender Portugues europeo.
- Fuerteventura, Jandía 中国餐馆需要跑堂, 工资优, 包吃住.
- Speaking skills