Learning Russian by immersion
The best way of learning Russian (and any new language) is by immersions. That means to experience the language first-hand in text and speech during daily life.
Sometimes this is however not possible and, it can even be a little bit frustrating since the people you interact with do not express themselves very clear.
The stories in Russian from this site: http://www.howtolearnrussianlanguage.com, are specially adopted for foreign students of Russian language. They will help you a lot on your way towards better pronunciation and understanding.
- Characteristics of a good English teacher?
- русский язык
- Est que Google translater est un bon outil pour rechercher le sens des mots et phrases etrangérs?
- Is Google translater a good tool for searching the meaning of foreign words or sentences?
- Learning two languages at once
- اريد ان اتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه هل يستطيع احد ان يعلمني
- Teaching a Foreign Language, Studying a Foreign Language
- Друзья из России, как думаете люди из Беларуси и Украине?
- Costumes das regiões do Brasil
- What is your favorite song that is in a language you do not speak?