The Office of Foreign Assets Control
This is the part of the U.S. government that puts me in prison for ten to thirty years and makes me pay a ten million dollar fine for doing business with anybody in a country that has been sanctioned; Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Burma and N. Korea. I have students in those countries! If I taught English to people in those countries for free would I be in violation of some law? Is communicating now a crime? I would never work for free but I get the feeling that it's a criminal act to use my own language and that big brother is watching me just to make sure I don't stray from the straight and narrow.
- The climate has changed
- Relaciones Argentinos y Chileanos.
- Language goals
- Hey; Help me with chinese language
- It is common in Chinese culture to express an abstract idea with concrete things.
- Tenses in French
- Is it offensive to discuss the movie Django Unchained with a black people?
- I need to translate these sentences ito Russian language
- Is it correct?