Я люблю тебя всем сердцем.
Я влюблён в тебя.
Я не могу не любить тебя!
Я люблю тебя как сумасшедшая
Я не могу жить без тебя.
Ты мне нравишься
Я люблю тебя как сумасшедшИЙ
Is it about like?Marya , I thought it is "like" and there are diffrences between love and like.
It is enjoyable I liked reading it .Thank you.
Yes, "like" and "love" are different words, as I said, the last sentence doesn't express love, only sympathy:))))))
Thanks a lot Maryna ,then I have read correctly :))) And I was able to understand it and enjoy it.Thank you dear
Every girl might be happy to hear such pleasant words :)
- Learning the Language
- pls help me................
- written sentence structure.
- apps for those who are just started learning Japanese. (apps para los que recién están aprendiendo japonés)
- I Want to talk with you.
- Which is the hapinnes? what do you think.....
- kind of,how to use this expression
- Learning Article : One Easy Trick To Instantly Reduce Your Accent In English
- What dancing you practice or know or you would like to learn ?