This is a project I've been working on, with my boss in Skalica. The real struggle I've had with Slovak is not the complexity of the language, but the lack of everyday expressions and idioms that native Slovak speakers use. Textbooks only gave me dull grammar explanations and phrasebook sentences.
So with her help and my curiosity, we have created Slovak Snack. :)
I'd love some feedback and comments (particularly on the wordpress site).
No comment given.
- Learning Spanish/Another Language
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !
- How to Pronounce the word "open", should be "open" or "oben"?
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?