This is a project I've been working on, with my boss in Skalica. The real struggle I've had with Slovak is not the complexity of the language, but the lack of everyday expressions and idioms that native Slovak speakers use. Textbooks only gave me dull grammar explanations and phrasebook sentences.
So with her help and my curiosity, we have created Slovak Snack. :)
I'd love some feedback and comments (particularly on the wordpress site).
No comment given.
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?
- Arkadasilar! I need tips for travelling in eastern Turkey!
- when you fall flat on you face... what do you do ? +100
- I have a question for those who learning Korean as a foreign language.
- Chercher des partenaires pour apprendre le français
- English and it absurdities
- Living in India (Pune or Bangalore)
- Do you share your passion for languages with your family?
- looking for language partner
- I want to know a partner to conversation