This is a project I've been working on, with my boss in Skalica. The real struggle I've had with Slovak is not the complexity of the language, but the lack of everyday expressions and idioms that native Slovak speakers use. Textbooks only gave me dull grammar explanations and phrasebook sentences.
So with her help and my curiosity, we have created Slovak Snack. :)
I'd love some feedback and comments (particularly on the wordpress site).
No comment given.
- Do you use the word 'message' as a verb?
- Which song of Taylor Swift do you like or is popular in America?
- What is the weirdest or strangest thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
- Why America is the greatest country in the world ????!!!
- Which language is easier to learn? French or Spanish or German
- Improving my English skills
- How can we make our speaking faster with less problems?
- Hey,I want to learn English and Malay,can we be partners?
- Life with adventure, with adrenalin or harmonic life ?