Is it possible to write in Greek language using latin alphabet?
and if so is it easy for Greek people to understand it?
I hope you can answer my question:)
Hi! I'm not Greek, but...You can use Latin alphabet only to write phonetical version of Greek language.
yes you can use it. and yes greeks do understand it. i agree with Ariel tho. we use it as phonetical writting , its faster cause we dont pay attention to grammar or spelling.
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing
- Just bored !
- comics français
- Do you watch tv?
- Dear , where's your future?
- Based on your own experience, do you believe English is hard to learn?