Site Feedback

Do you believe the law of attraction?

i strongly believe the law of attraction, in my opinion our thinking have a powerful effect on our life.

i always try to use positive words and be a positive person in my life because we attract in to our life whatever we think about so we should avoid negative thinking if we want to be a successful person in the society and be happy in our life , it might be difficult at first and some of us try to ignore this law but we should accept it because this law has a power to change our life and it depends on us how to use it .

Smile

Share:

Comments

It's not a kind of belief. It do exist.

I believe in law of attraction. It's true, because when we want something very much and always think about this, we usually get it. The same, when we think about something terrible and bad, which hasn't happened yet, it usually happens as we think, so try to think only about good and kind:))))

By the way, there is the second law of attraction.....when person does nothing but he/she attracts others (which he/she even doesn't know) as magnit...it's called the law of sexual attraction...Laughing

And I know one more the law of attraction, which was opened by Isaak Newton....Tongue Out

There is no past or future for this law only the present, so stop referring to your life in the past as very difficult, or full of hardship and pain, or in any other negative way.

Remember that the law only operates in the present, so when you speak of your past life negatively the law is receiving your words and sending those things back to you NOW.
- from the law of attraction

i don't know anything about that low

We can read about it and attract all positive things my dearest Siny Smile

OOPT

Yes, i do believe that the law of attraction is true, and i do agree that we should have a positive outlook in life to have happier life.

I believe it and I am sure that it works .

Smile

I agree with you.

I agree with Maryana, I think though everything is sexual at the begining. If there is a real attraction, after the first or second sexual encounter, we want more of that person. If not after that everything is gone and people foret about each other.

It can be complecated, after all humans are complecated

Add a comment