This is a project I've been working on, with my boss in Skalica. The real struggle I've had with Slovak is not the complexity of the language, but the lack of everyday expressions and idioms that native Slovak speakers use. Textbooks only gave me dull grammar explanations and phrasebook sentences.
So with her help and my curiosity, we have created Slovak Snack. :)
I'd love some feedback and comments (particularly on the wordpress site).
- La velocidad cuando hablar español
- Hi, Everyone!!!
- who whant to be my language partiner ?
- Anyone knows what face put when the others are singing for you the happy birthday?
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?