This is a project I've been working on, with my boss in Skalica. The real struggle I've had with Slovak is not the complexity of the language, but the lack of everyday expressions and idioms that native Slovak speakers use. Textbooks only gave me dull grammar explanations and phrasebook sentences.
So with her help and my curiosity, we have created Slovak Snack. :)
I'd love some feedback and comments (particularly on the wordpress site).
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Penpal? Friends?
- Kanji ?? How do I learn the complex kanjis
- Any one can help me with my Self-introduction?
- MOVIES WANTED!! Is there any film recommendation? Can you introduce it briefly?
- Frage verlangen Antworten
- Wie kann ich C1 erreichen?
- Learning multiple languages and maintaining them
- English course
- ich möchte deutsch sprechen