What is the most beautiful novel you've read?
I liked Gone with the Wind. What about you?
I just watch the movie before.
''Gödel, Escher, Bach'' by D.Hofstadter
Maybe it's not beautiful but it has significant influence on me.
enjoy books by different authors. recently have read The Cider House Rules by John Irving. It made a big impression on me
I have read ,,Gone with the wind " too, it is great novel, I can reccomend the books of Jodi Picoult.
@CindyFeng: Does ''Gödel, Escher, Bach'' by D.Hofstadter count for you as a novel?
I always liked "Our mutual friend" by Charles Dickens
اهلا باهل فلسطين كلهم
ممم انا سمعت انه (الأسود يليق بك مرررة جميلة
انا مو راعيت قراءة هههههههههههههه
Thanx all for your comments :) my summer holiday is after 40 days, I'll try to read some of your suggested novels then..
CJ Hepp, I've read Pride and Prejudice. and I liked it, too:)
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones! There's also a movie made from the book, it's not the exact same story line, but it's a great movie. The sound track is so beautiful! I like animated movies.
My favorite is short stories of Anton Pavlovich Chehov. In last time i like industrial fiction. Arthur Haily "Airport" for example.
- Life's difficulties
- English (USA) Honorifics ?!?!? (英語 敬語 ?!?!?!)
- News on facebook.
- What's your favorite Fashion brand or style? ^^
- Aprender Ingles e Ensinar Portugues in the SKYPE or WHATS APP
- what was the most novl you liked ? do you prefer to read or watch the novel as a movie ?
- ¿Qué programas de tele (españoles) debo ver?
- who needs a language exchange
- Do you use Italki for collecting Skype contacts?
- Who is your favourite Mexican singer/band?