Hello! I'm looking for native Russian speakers who can help me improve my speaking/grammar skills! :)
Hello! My name's Marta and I'm 19 years old student from Poland. I'm learning Russian and I prepare for my final exams which consist of exam of Russian language (at B1 European level). I'll pass it in 3 months and I really need to improve my speaking and grammar skills (via Skype). In return I can help with Polish (it's my native language) or English. I'll be very grateful if somebody helps me! :)
my skype is - druid80lvl if you still need a help
Hello, Marta! I can help you with Russian!)))) My usename in skype marina-kasp.
Hello! If u still need help, i'll help u!!! I am russian native speaker:) so my skype is lenin_partia ^^I also will be grateful if you teach me Polish
Hi, I from Russia. If you want I can with Russian.
Hi Marta! If you need help in Russian - my skype is ax3l.ua. I know Polish very well. Cause lived some time in Poland. And i learning English now. Thank you
Привет!!! Если вы хотите поговорить по-русски, не стесняйтесь ). Буду рад! skype:mobchem
- hello frıendsssssssssssss
- How do you define a real woman?A real woman ___________________
- What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?
- I AM IN A RUSH
- Is a good idea work in a call center?
- Does my name have a meaning in a specific language? Is my name a verb, adjective, noun, etc in other languages
- Learn swedish -teach romanian
- I am sure everybody has rewrited poetry of famous writers in the childhood! Let`s share our creations.
- Have you ever made a secret language in your childhood?