Russian For Beginners?
What is the best way to learn Russian? I have taught myself the Alphabet, but I don't know where to go from there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
add me on skype: drag116
i will try to help you with Russian.
It depends on ur learning goals-if you are serious about learning Russian then definitely you will need to have a private tutor to monitor ur learning.
In case u need Russian just for personal use, u can find an online site and gain some basic knowledge
Hope this helps u
Hello! At school at the beginning we learned such English words as “cat, dog, I, he, she, see”. (in rus: кот, coбака, я, он, видеть) Then we made sentences from it. So the common way is to learn simple words and make simple sentences. But I think the most efficient way is a teacher near you who can explain how “don’t sink” at the beginning. My opinion is: to use this site resources is useful if you have a knowledge level a bit above zero. And after you have got some skills you can email, chatting etc. in Russian. Good luck!
Hey i help you...My skype hellkippa....
Hi! I believe the best way to start learning Russian is very simple reading. You can make your vocabulary wider and understand a basics of grammar. Here you can learn more about this method: http://www.learnrussianlanguage.ru/russian-language-reading-lessons-for-beginners
- Looking for Japanese Language Buddies!
- People who speak more than one language fluently, what language do you think in?
- Spanish lang.
- Dear Mandarin - English Students
- how to improve Korea language?
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing