Russian For Beginners?
What is the best way to learn Russian? I have taught myself the Alphabet, but I don't know where to go from there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
add me on skype: drag116
i will try to help you with Russian.
It depends on ur learning goals-if you are serious about learning Russian then definitely you will need to have a private tutor to monitor ur learning.
In case u need Russian just for personal use, u can find an online site and gain some basic knowledge
Hope this helps u
Hello! At school at the beginning we learned such English words as “cat, dog, I, he, she, see”. (in rus: кот, coбака, я, он, видеть) Then we made sentences from it. So the common way is to learn simple words and make simple sentences. But I think the most efficient way is a teacher near you who can explain how “don’t sink” at the beginning. My opinion is: to use this site resources is useful if you have a knowledge level a bit above zero. And after you have got some skills you can email, chatting etc. in Russian. Good luck!
Hey i help you...My skype hellkippa....
Hi! I believe the best way to start learning Russian is very simple reading. You can make your vocabulary wider and understand a basics of grammar. Here you can learn more about this method: http://www.learnrussianlanguage.ru/russian-language-reading-lessons-for-beginners
- Need help please!
- Inspirational Biographies
- Learning an instrument- like learning a language?
- What kind of festivals that you have?national day? Christma?Spring Festival?
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).