Saying hi, learning Japanese
Hi. I thought I'd say a quick hello. I'm a American writer, learning Japanese. (My Japanese is very limited so far.) I'd be delighted to talk with anyone who's learning English, and also talk in Japanese. I can offer writer's perspective on the English language. --Bill
こんにちわ。Helio.You are writer?It's very nice.What is writer's perspective on the English language.おしえてね。-Karirin
はい, I'm writer. I write books for a living (and for fun.) I write fast, making about 百 typos per 101 words, but most of the time I'm able to fix them the second time around. It's fun, as a writer, to be studying a language that's so different from English as Japanese is. And I guess it's about time I found out what "writer" is in Japanese, too, so here goes: 作家 is what my dictionary tells me, which means I ought to learn to say 私は作家です。
- How's the baby girl?
- How can i improve my English?
- Typing for Beginners
- Topics for conversation
- How to say "opportunity" in Japanese?
- "Sponge Bob" how do you guys like the cartoon?
- English fluency and coherence
- The Importance To Know Foreign Languages (Very Well)
- ¿Hábeis oído hablar del método Callan?