Saying hi, learning Japanese
Hi. I thought I'd say a quick hello. I'm a American writer, learning Japanese. (My Japanese is very limited so far.) I'd be delighted to talk with anyone who's learning English, and also talk in Japanese. I can offer writer's perspective on the English language. --Bill
こんにちわ。Helio.You are writer?It's very nice.What is writer's perspective on the English language.おしえてね。-Karirin
はい, I'm writer. I write books for a living (and for fun.) I write fast, making about 百 typos per 101 words, but most of the time I'm able to fix them the second time around. It's fun, as a writer, to be studying a language that's so different from English as Japanese is. And I guess it's about time I found out what "writer" is in Japanese, too, so here goes: 作家 is what my dictionary tells me, which means I ought to learn to say 私は作家です。
- Allah's mercy&blessing be upon u...I'm in a huge need to learn English and teach Arabic
- I wonder why Arabic women on this site often point out that they do language exchange only with other women?
- What is the translation to this expresion to spanish
- A good website for writing
- premiers pas en japonais.....
- Jakie są tłumaczenie słów ciacho oraz łasucha?
- A sporting life
- Hej allihopa
- Language exchange ( English , Chinese, German)
- What did you like to do when you were a child?