Help with some korean stuff that i dont get it..LIKE NAME.
Hi there, well my question is this:
¿How do you know which name is you korean name in an american country? i mean do you choose becouse you like it or do you have a rule or what? example. (korean) choi mi ra ---> (america) choi alex. how do you know, how your korean name will be in america?
The my name what it would be in korean Geraldine, not 제랄딘 but like name that you usted to..or my name dosnt have name in korean?
And this name jung woo suk ----> what would be in an american name jus like victor or alex or brandon or it doesnt have traduction...
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS IS SOMETHING THAT DONT GET IT.
hello! My name is Youngchang Kwon.
I'm native korean.
I also have english name.
English name is Daniel.
When we make english name, we don't have any rule.
Korean name is so difficult to people of other country.
We want to considerate of them.
Someone can make similar english name with korean one.
My friend's name is 박애미(Park, emi).
Her english name is Aimee.
In my case,
Some actor of Korea have name Daniel.
They are hansome.
So...I named. ^^
If you have a question. Ask me. Thank you.
I'm very curious, does the name "안나" exist in Korea?
- what's the diffirence between bill and invoice?
- Let's talk about music.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry