is hindi the same as Indonesian??
you could check in google are similar search engine.
Nice to meet you.
My yahoo massanger : firstname.lastname@example.org
we can talk about it. thanks
Nice to meet you and thank you very much!
I didn't have yahoo massanger,do you have MSN?or skype?
HIndi and Indonesian are very different.
The spoken and written language are very different.
Indonesian & Hindi do have a lot of common words they've absorbed from Sanskrit, e.g Bahasa in Indonesian is Bhasha in Hindi. I've been exploring this in my blog
Actually, I have to kind of disagree with Chandra. Indonesian culture & language are actually influenced by Indian. As matter of fact, early civilization in Java & Sumatra was heavily influenced by India. The written language that was known in Indonesia before the coming of Islam was actually Sanskrit.
There are numerous words in Indonesian which are originated from Hindi, such as bahasa, manusia, putra, putri, maaf, bumi, surya, agama, raja, puja, catur (as in caturwarga), nasib, hakikat, takdir, kaca, marah, & I am sure there are many other words. I know this because I grew up in Indonesia & currently living in Nothern California in an area where it's highly concentrated by Indians. And, I had this conversation about the similar words in Indonesian & Hindi.
to speek and meaning are little bit same in hindi and indonesia
- Hi I'm fahed . I would like to your friend.
- Come si tratta il fuso orario tra l'Italia e la California per lo scambio reciproco della conversazione?
- Teaching the teacher
- which song you hear right now ? write the lyrics :D right now
- Learn German
- Busy holiday
- How to practise Irish accent(English
- Allah's mercy&blessing be upon u...I'm in a huge need to learn English and teach Arabic
- I wonder why Arabic women on this site often point out that they do language exchange only with other women?
- What is the translation to this expresion to spanish