is hindi the same as Indonesian??
you could check in google are similar search engine.
Nice to meet you.
My yahoo massanger : firstname.lastname@example.org
we can talk about it. thanks
Nice to meet you and thank you very much!
I didn't have yahoo massanger,do you have MSN?or skype?
HIndi and Indonesian are very different.
The spoken and written language are very different.
Indonesian & Hindi do have a lot of common words they've absorbed from Sanskrit, e.g Bahasa in Indonesian is Bhasha in Hindi. I've been exploring this in my blog
Actually, I have to kind of disagree with Chandra. Indonesian culture & language are actually influenced by Indian. As matter of fact, early civilization in Java & Sumatra was heavily influenced by India. The written language that was known in Indonesia before the coming of Islam was actually Sanskrit.
There are numerous words in Indonesian which are originated from Hindi, such as bahasa, manusia, putra, putri, maaf, bumi, surya, agama, raja, puja, catur (as in caturwarga), nasib, hakikat, takdir, kaca, marah, & I am sure there are many other words. I know this because I grew up in Indonesia & currently living in Nothern California in an area where it's highly concentrated by Indians. And, I had this conversation about the similar words in Indonesian & Hindi.
- For learning English
- What makes human language unique?
- Who we are?
- Would you like to leave your native country?
- what's your suggestion about ( Learning new english words ) .
- What is the weather like in Beijing during June?
- What's your favorite Thai food ?
- Don't think of yourself as an ugly person.Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.——LOL:)...That's true!
- Dressing code at the beach