Translation Please :)
Hi everyone! I wanted to know how I would say the following sentences in italian. Thank You in advance.
I am not from here
Where do you live
Can you show me where I can find...
My italian is a bit shaky, sorry
Non sono di qua
Dove vivi (informal) Dove vive (formal)
Mi puoi dire dove posso trovare (informal) Mi può dire dove posso trovare (formal)
Il mio italiano è un po' scarso, scusa (or "scusi" for informal)
In italian in informal discussion you have to speak use the third person. "Dove vivi" litteraly means "Where do you live" and "dove vive" litterlay means "Where he/she lives".
The same is for the other sentences.
- Importance of learning English.
- How you will know?
- recently i have problem so can you help me?
- Vilket svenska böcker är din favoriter, eller bara gilla du?
- do you believe that when some people does bad things governmet should put them in a jail?
- How to correct my sentence?
- where is heaven?
- Hi everyone :$