Is there any website where I can type a text in thai and listening how it sounds?
I've tried Google Translate but I think it doesn't work very well because when I type กๅ it doesn't say it correctly...
I've just started "Thai for Beginners" by Benjawan Poomsam Becker but I don't know if my pronunciation is right when I'm doing reading exercises.
Can anyone help me?
- whats the meaning of "in a sense that?"
- hello everybody
- Foreign language instruction at schools in your country
- what is the meaning of "bronzé sur la plage" and "séjourné balnéaires"
- How to say ''Reality is what's agreed upon.'' in your language?
- I repeat the daniela's question: There is someone that can help me with English?
- I would like to improve my Italian!
- hello frıendsssssssssssss
- How do you define a real woman?A real woman ___________________