Do you fell that there are cultural differences in music arround the world?
Ufff... it's a very difficult question. If you talk about traditional music of world music, I supposed that yes, maybe. But i don't think that the difference could be very significant, because the music is an art, an expression way, anywhere in the world.
I like very much the garage rock of the 60's, and when i began to listened this music, i only knew British and Northamerican garage bands. Then i stared to discover garage bands for all over the world (including parts of the world as Southafrica -in the 60's!-). So, I don't know. I suppose that the music reaches everywhere and feel all the more or less in the same way. It's like an universal language.
By the way, I dont think its that strange that southafrica has garage rock, I mean, It used to be a brittish colony not to long ago.
In general i am big fan of music and talking here on italki with different persons around the world i knew that music is one of the subjects that we have in common. I never meet one person that said : " i do not like music ".
Everyone likes music , maybe we have the same taste in music or maybe not but in both of this alternatives i am convinced that music is something that relies us.
I guess you can say it this way : unity throught diversity , and i must say : what a great diversity !
I reckon that there are differences about the understandong of rock n roll among countries.
- Imperfective and Perfective Aspects in Russian
- Difference between Just and Only
- Una duda acerca de una frase
- Learning Article : Russian Stress: The Guide
- Learning Article : 5 Weird Russian Phrases You'll Love
- is there American living in Egypt nowadays??
- Do you think in the future languages may became just history ?
- American living in Egypt
- Writing notebook entries?
- I need know what are my mistakes in myGraduation Speech!!!