Learning: Korean, Teaching: English
I want to learn another language, and opted to learn Korean. I think I'm a fast learner since I'm bilingual and currently, I'm also taking Spanish classes at my school since it's required for colleges. Well, more like it looks good. Anyways, I'm willing to help you with your English. Actually, it's okay even if you speak another language, I'd still be willing to help you with your English. Do contact me if ever you have questions about this deal. We can talk through Skype if you want? Also, I live in LA, so if you are coming here or want to come here as an exchange student, you can also ask me about the culture differences and all that.
No comment given.
- merhaba herkes
- learning Spanish
- English idioms
- Do relationships affect career?
- Do you enjoy poems? I am going to share some Spanish poems. Please give me some English poems that you know.
- that was true happiness
- french books
- What do you know about Belarus?
- Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?