Teaching: English; Learning: Korean
I speak English quite well. And I dunno if I could be labeled as a native speaker but I've been learning it my whole life. And I had a list of languages to learn, and I opted for Korean, so if you speak Korean and you want to master your English like a boss (If you've been on Tumblr, you'd know this expression), then contact me! :D
No comment given.
- So. . . . is there a chat room in here anymore?
- Song from your country
- Similar singers like Enrique Iglesias?
- Why should I study abroad in Japan?
- emigrate or not emigrate
- Arabic Learning Video & Learn an Arabic phrase
- Which is the most important language in the world?
- Hey guys,could you tell me the difference of 'parents power' thing in your country?