The sound of slience
Hello darkness my old friend
I ve come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left it s seed while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain Still remains
Within the sound of silence
In restless dreams I walk alone
Narrow streets of cobble stone
Neath the helo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of neon light,
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence
And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writng songs that voices never share
And no one dare Disturbed the sound of silence
Fools said I you do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence
And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flash out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said the words of the prophet
Was written on the subway wall and tenement halls
And whispered in the sound of silence
No comment given.
- Learn swedish -teach romanian
- I am sure everybody has rewrited poetry of famous writers in the childhood! Let`s share our creations.
- Have you ever made a secret language in your childhood?
- tous les domaines
- Who to wacth onepiece?
- Have you ever experienced that you dont want to contact some people you really miss
- Como não passar no exame do DETRAN?
- British Accent
- Combien de temps pour maîtriser la langue française ?
- Online resources for learning Croatian