hi~im going to holland for study,and have one question for you can you help me??????
hey~im from china ,and my name is katharine lau.er~~~ i have one question for you,which is im going to netherlands for studying next year.and im major in logistic management in my college，im try to looked for a better school for my speciality in netherlands and there are there school suit me,that is RBS ，AVANS and STENDEN(CHN）so,could you tell me which is best of this three school? actually,im so sorry to disturb you ,but im totelly confused now ,can you help me???~~O(∩_∩)O
Nice that you're coming to The Netherlands. And you are not disturbing me whatsoever. It is good that you ask for advice.
Actually, I hadn't heard of this RBS and STENDEN Universities of Applied Sciences in Holland, but I looked them up on the internet. The RBS in Rotterdam is the best. The town is also nice. AVANS comes in second place. Stenden University is in a boring part of Holland to be honest, haha. So I would go for Rotterdam. It is a very international oriented city. So that would be nice for international students. :)
thanks for your sharing~ merel
you are so kindly ,and i really appreciate your help
Totaly agree with merel. RBS is the best collega en for foreigner Rotterdam is a nice big city. Don't go to Stenden. Its not a bad university, but its a part where only locals come. No big internationel University for what i know.
Good Luck in the netherlands
- Which is the hardest language in the world to master and why?
- Is italki a good place to begin learning a language?
- How important is video?
- What's the hardest English word to pronounce for you?
- who would like to learn Arabic ?
- What is the most important in your life?
- Someone wish be my partner?
- What is your favorite music?
- I would like to practice my english, Is there anybody available ?
- 30/6 "The change in Egypt"