Need to learn Portuguese!! Can do PT/ENG, PT/JP exchange by MSN/Skype
Hi! I'm Maya and I'm a New Zealander/Japanese living in Brazil and I really need to practice my Portuguese! I live in a small town in Espírto Santo so it's hard to find people to talk to. If you would like to do a language exchange, I know English and Japanese.
If you are interested, please contact me! ^^
Bem-vinda ao Italki e boa sorte no estudo da língua portuguesa!
This is just what i'm looking for.I want to improve my communication skills in english and I can help you doing the same in portuguese.
I'm new here and don't know the features well.. I was thinking about talk in Skype, MSN ou another tool, what do you think?
Please add me, marcoantonioat (Skype), email@example.com (MSN) and Kiko Aburachid (Facebook).
Olá, eu posso ensiná-la português em troca de inglês (:
Hello, i can teach you portuguese in exchange of english (:
Add me on facebook.
- Why should I study abroad in Japan?
- emigrate or not emigrate
- Arabic Learning Video & Learn an Arabic phrase
- Which is the most important language in the world?
- Hey guys,could you tell me the difference of 'parents power' thing in your country?
- What kind of life you will have without internet?
- Have you ever thought more carefully about what kind of abilities you have to make you qualified?
- Write a slang that makes you confused when you see it at the first time