Tagalog and Thai
We are like to learn Tagalog and Thai together.
[16 August 2008 : 16 สิงหาคม 2551]
# ตากาล็อก = Tagalog
# สวัสดี /sa-wad-dee/ (Thai) = Kamusta (Tag) = Hello (Eng)
# สบายดีไหม /sa-bai-dee mai/ = Kamusta = How are you ?
# สบายดี /sa-bai-dee/ = Mabuti = I am fine.
# ขอบคุณ /kob khun/ = Salamat = Thank you.
# ขอบคุณมาก /kob khun mak/ = Maraming salamat = Thank you very much.
[17 สิงหาคม 2551]
# magandang umaga = Good morning = อรุณสวัสดิ์ /a-run-sa-wad/
# magandang tanghali = Good afternoon
# magandang gabi = Good evening
Tagalog : maganda = good, nice, beautiful
Thai : ดี /dee/ = maganda = good, nice
สวัสดี /sa-wad-dee/ = hello & good bye (use in all times)
สวัสดิ์ /sa-wad/ = nice, flourish, be safe (use in sometimes)
[19 สิงหาคม 2551]
kamusta na po kayo? = how are you?
mabuting-mabuti po ako = Im very fine
magandang umaga po = Good morning
ingat po kayo = take care!
Opo (or oho), a variation on oo - the Filipino word for “yes,”
Opo (formal ) Oo (informal)
kid tig = miss you
Using "Po & Opo
-to show respect when talking to elders and/or to someone that they respect.
-usually punctuate or end a usual sentence in a conversation.
The use of “po” and “opo” is common in the Philippine Capital and in the Southern tagalog region. Due to the geographical setup of the Philippines, the use of po and opo is rarely seen in other provinces, especially in the Visayas and Mindanao. Still, it has been a trademark in showing respect in the Philippines.
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?