Jom riab sua!Hi there.My name is Roko and I love Cambodias language and people.Is there anyone out there willing to do language exchange or something?Please.Sohm.
Hi, My name's Sophat. I was born and graduated of University from Cambodia. But i living in South Korea almost three years now. I'm a Khmer native speaker and i can speak English and Korean, Currently started learning Thai language. I really love study with language. And i hope that i can help anybody who wan to learn Khmer language. But if you guys want to practice English or Korean or Thai, Still Ok. I like that also. here my Skype id: bunsophat21 or my Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hi I'm fahed . I would like to your friend.
- Come si tratta il fuso orario tra l'Italia e la California per lo scambio reciproco della conversazione?
- Teaching the teacher
- which song you hear right now ? write the lyrics :D right now
- Learn German
- Busy holiday
- How to practise Irish accent(English
- Allah's mercy&blessing be upon u...I'm in a huge need to learn English and teach Arabic
- I wonder why Arabic women on this site often point out that they do language exchange only with other women?
- What is the translation to this expresion to spanish