How to learn Polish fast?
I want to learn Polish fast, what should i do?
Wow, that's a hard question to answer and a hard language to learn. What I would recommend is to start with setting some priorities. For example you could start by learning basic phrases that are used in everyday speech in casual context. Polish is my first language, but what I know is that in comparison to English, and especially to Indonesian, it is not a very logical language. More to the contrary - a lot of chaos and irregularities in grammar. So I recommend starting with conversational Polish, and then gradually expanding your vocabulary.
(you can click on different topics and there's Polish and English)
here's a couple of tools:
If you want to learn it fast you should find a way to circumvent some grammatical problems. For example instead of learning how to inflect every verb in every tense you should learn several which are followed by an infinitive:
zastanawiam się czy
nie wiem jak
You will be able to talk polish much earlier.
you should try "Uczenie Się Słów"
It's a cool iPhone/iPad app that helps you expand your vocabulary in Polish.
- Does anyone want to talk in English?
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- find a partner
- I am tired of saying all the time the same phrase: привет - как дела any new ideas ?!
- say or tell?
- About Love
- 한국에 유학을 가고 싶어요~~
- In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea?
- How say in Chinese "I have been laid off" or "lay off employment?
- Which food do you think the most delicious in your country?